Happy 4th of July weekend!
Many of us have family get togethers over the holiday weekend-BBQ’s, picnics and family reunions.
This is a GREAT opportunity to share those life stories that no one has heard before!
10 Questions to get to know your family
- What was it like when you were little? Especially fun if the eldest and youngest tell each other their story.
- How many brothers and sisters do you have? What was it like to be the oldest/youngest/middle?
- What was school like? What was your favorite subject to learn?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- How did you met your partner? What was it about your partner that caught your eye?
- When did you know you were in love?
- If you could be any age-how old would you be? Why?
- What advice did your grandparenst give you when you were young?
- If you could write a note to each of your kids for them to open in 10 or 20 years-what would you say?
You now have a great place to start to learn something new about everyone at the family gathering.
Make sure to take lots of photos of the Eldest and Youngest together-they will be treasured for years to come!!
Have a wonderful holiday weekend!!